One Visit No Fault Minor Service
Occasionally the Field Technician may visit your home and find that there is no fault with the TV. Some of the common service minor service calls are as follows:
- No Cable or other input signal.
- Poor quality input signal from cable satellite or other source.
- Input connectors have become un-hooked or are loose.
- Customer controls need adjusting because settings have changed from power outages or accidental changes.
Costs are usually $35 service call + $30 for on-site service.
One Visit Minor Repair
Occasionally the Field technician finds relatively simple or minor problems that can be fixed on-site with no parts required.
- Poor or corroded solder connections on printed circuit boards.
- Cracked printed circuit boards.
- Loose plugs or connectors inside the TV.
- Adjustment or convergence alignment of service settings that require accessing built-in on-screen service software.
This type of repair usually costs $35 service call, $30-$90 for on-site service.
RPTV Clean and Adjust
Some Rear Projection TVs require optical assembly or lens cleaning. Panasonic, Samsung and Sony TVs can usually be accessed for cleaning from the rear cover of the TV. Rear access cleaning and minor convergence alignment usually costs $35 service call, $30 to $60 on-site service.
Other makes require removing the front screen assembly.  This can cost up to $90.  $35 service call, $60 on-site service.
One Visit Estimate - Repair too Costly - Incomplete Repair
Defective Picture Tube (CRT)
More detailed symptoms and description of a defective CRT are on this page: Defective RPTV CRT
Enter APPOINTMENT Information Below